Thursday, August 30, 2012

Puzzled

Even now, in the age of computer games, puzzles are my thing. The more pieces there are, the better I like them. Creating the 'big picture' is thrilling. For a few years now, there has been only one puzzle on my table. I've fit pieces, pondered a little, fit more pieces, pondered a bit more... Well, you get the picture.

Then out of the blue, a grander, more vivid puzzle fell into my lap. It had far more pieces than the one on my table, but it is a puzzle I completely understand - a geeky puzzle. Hold on... Can it be? It appears that the puzzle on my table is merely a piece of the one that fell into my lap. Now, pieces in both puzzles are coming together far more quickly - and in ways that I could never have foreseen.

I need a bigger table.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Please leave a comment. Luv the feedback!