Thursday, September 16, 2010

What Were You Thinking?

That's the question I'm being asked after posting 'Second Best'. It seems there are those who think I've given away the plot of my next novel. Yes, there is a murder - but it is the catalyst for the plot, not the crux of it.

So I have to answer. No, no, no - nothing has been revealed. Actually, my tweets reveal more than the story. :)

You know the commercials for 'The Event'? They all indicate that a particular thing is happening - "but it's not The Event". The same here. The birthday party in 'Second Best' was originally part of the prologue, and much of the story takes place when Curtis (not his name in the book) and other characters are in the neighborhood of thirty. Now my lips are zipped, I'll say no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Please leave a comment. Luv the feedback!